This is a collection of weather effects. Winds, storms, rain, tornado and hurricanes. It compilation includes:
– A heavy thunderstorm with frequent lightning strikes all around, and you are in the middle of it. Go stand under a tree, quickly!
– Strong hail striking a tin roof, where you can clearly hear the sounds of the small ice balls hitting the metallic roof and the ground all around.
– A series of lightning strikes with different intensities.
– A series of winds with different intensities.
– A series of rains with different intensities.
– A desert wind scenario.
– …and several more, including samples from the other Sound Packs available on the website.
Some tracks are seamless loops and can be repeated as long as necessary for your projects.
This library contains 33 tracks for a total of 683 Mb. All files are stereo 24-bit 48kHz WAV format.
You’ll find the track list hereunder, and you can also check out the preview below.
This album includes the following Packs: